Detroit’s Own ‘Dancing With The Stars’ To Benefit Jack’s Place For Autism
Red Wings CentralShop for Red Wings Gear
Buy Red Wings Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
DETROIT (WWJ) – You can now purchase tickets for Detroit’s own sporting version of ‘Dancing with the Stars!’
You’ll get a chance to see some members of the Detroit Tigers and performances by “Dancing with the Stars” cast members, Jonathan Roberts, Chelsie Hightower, and Julia Smith Miss Michigan’s Outstanding Teen.
Detroit’s favorite sport stars along with their wives and girlfriends will lace up their dancing shoes for a fun-filled ballroom dance competition to benefit Jack’s Place for Autism Foundation.
Dancers will compete with each other to earn the most donations from the crowd, and the pair that raises the most money for Jack’s Place will be crowned the ultimate Dancing Detroit All-Star.
The performers scheduled to compete for the title are:
- Miguel Cabrera – Detroit Tigers Third Baseman
- Ana Sanchez – Wife of Anibal Sanchez – Detroit Tigers Pitcher
- Andy Dirks – Detroit Tigers Outfielder
- Erica May – Fiancé of Max Scherzer – Detroit Tigers Starting Pitcher
- Shannon Hogan – Fox Sports Detroit – Reporter and Host
- Kelly Hall – Girlfriend of Matthew Stafford – Detroit Lions Quarterback
- Ramon Santiago – Detroit Tigers Second Baseman
- Mary Elizabeth Broyles – Wife of Ryan Broyles – Detroit Lions Wide Receiver
- Diana Larionov – Daughter of Igor Larionov – Detroit Red Wings 3x Stanley Cup Champion
Tickets to the event may be purchased by calling (248) 443-7427, find out more about Jack’s Place for Autism Foundation – HERE.