Persis Releases Newest Version Of TracVisor For iOS, Android
ROCHESTER HILLS (WWJ) – Rochester Hills based Persis Consulting Co. has released its latest version of TracVisor, a flexible platform designed to collect, aggregate and leverage globally crowd sourced data from any mobile device.
The TracVisor platform provides an intuitive set of tools to design, publish and collect public or secured data from mobile devices. Data collected is determined by the client, and often includes geo-positional location, photos and signatures.
TracVisor’s flexible and scalable data model and Service Oriented Architecture provides a swift and easy path for organizations to aggregate collected data and integrate to their back office and legacy applications.
Persis is working with numerous firms on potential uses for TracVisor, including:
* Emergency response and dispatch
* Polling down to the district level
* Dynamically track spread of viral diseases with geographic data
* Reporting of auto accidents
* Reporting and tracking utility outages
* Reporting of criminal actions
* Crowd sourced media rating and feedback
Persis is an IT systems integrator established in 1999, and focused on fixed-cost or turnkey software development, prototyping advanced technologies and IT staffing.
More at http://www.persisconsulting.com.