Automation Alley Welcomes 22 New Members In July
TROY (WWJ) – Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, welcomed 22 new members to the organization in July.
Automation Alley provides a diverse offering of benefits for its members, including discounted event admission, free meeting space, a press release system with more than 4,900 subscribers, recruitment assistance and much more.
“A membership to Automation Alley opens the door to collaboration, opportunity and business growth for the technology companies in our region. I encourage our 22 new members to get involved and to take full advantage of our wide range of membership benefits,” said Automation Alley Executive Director Ken Rogers.
The following 22 new members joined Automation Alley in July 2013:
* CoreNet Michigan (Rochester)
* Corporation for a Skilled Workforce (Ann Arbor)
* TechShop Detroit (Allen Park)
Commercial Real Estate Services
* Farbman Group (Southfield)
* Utley Brothers Printing (Troy)
* JMJ Phillip Executive Search (Troy)
* Quadrant 4 Systems Corp. (Bingham Farms)
Technology and Manufacturing
* M & M Turning & Manufacturing Co. (Clinton Township)
Computer and IT Services
* Cynerge Consulting Inc. (Birmingham)
Computer Software Development
* BMK Solutions LLC (Romulus)
* Global Reliance Associates Inc. (Troy)
* Godlan Inc. (Clinton Township)
* KNS Technologies (St. Clair Shores)
* ZeroBase (Ferndale)
Engineering, Design and Prototyping Services
* Superior Design Concepts (Troy)
* TLW Technical Services LLC (Shelby Township)
* Detroit International Auto Salon (Ann Arbor)
* Wm. B. Arvo Contracting LLC (Harrison Township)
Other Technology-based Services
* AcuMax Inc. (Rochester)
* Rightpoint Consulting, LLC (Novi)
* TruReview.com (Royal Oak)
Supply Chain and Logistics
* Imperium Logistics LLC (Royal Oak)
Additionally, in the month of July, automationalley.com welcomed 23,507 unique visitors and 43,962 page views. The top five most-viewed pages were Home, Member Directory, Event Calendar, Association Staff, and 13th Annual Automation Alley Awards Gala General Information. Outside the United States, the website was most often viewed by individuals and organizations in India, Canada, the Philippines, China and Germany, while regionally, the city of Troy led with 5,905 visits.
Since its founding in 1999, Automation Alley has expanded to include nearly 1,000 businesses, educational institutions and government entities from the city of Detroit and the surrounding eight-county region. Automation Alley promotes regional prosperity through entrepreneurial and exporting assistance, workforce development and technology acceleration.
For additional information, visit automationalley.com.