BLOOMFIELD HILLS (WWJ) — The Business Improvement Team, a consortium of independent business consulting companies, Monday announced a speakers bureau to provide presentations on a variety of leadership and business topics by offering dynamic, professional speakers for events, conferences, and trade shows.
“We created the Business Improvement Team Speakers Bureau to promote an understanding and appreciation of business topics for management and leadership, to help to develop leaders and to provide organizations, business and government with a variety of a professional speakers for their events,” said Curt Petterson, of the Business Improvement Team. “Our speaker’s bureau features experts, and professional leaders from many facets of business.”
Each of the speakers is an accomplished speaker with professional career expertise and has a strong interest in helping others. The bureau professionals offer topics that include leadership, sales and marketing, information technology and other key presentations. They are available to provide keynote presentations, serve on a panel discussion as a participant or lead a workshop on leadership.
More at http://www.BizImpTeam.com.
The member firms are:
• Absolute Engineering & Consulting (Curt Petterson)
• Clear Vision Strategy LLC (John Schamante)
• Expense Reduction Analysts (Wes Thompson)
• Franklin CIO Services LLC (Spencer Silk)
• Glass Retirement Strategies (Herbie Glass)
• Hennessey Capital (Joe Romeo)
• Marsalese Law Group (Michael Marsalese)
• Taligence Inc. (Kirk P. Radford)
• Tobias, Vandeputte & Skulsky PC (Craig Skulsky)
• Virtual Interactive Agency (VIA) (Joey Silvian)