EarthTronics Offers Dimmable LED Floodlights For Precise Lighting Control, Energy Savings
MUSKEGON (WWJ) – EarthTronics has introduced new LED floodlights the company says offer more than 80 percent savings compared to standard floodlights.
The EarthBulb PAR20, PAR30 and PAR38 LED floodlights provide 300, 750 and 1,000 lumens respectively, replacing 50-watt, 75-watt and 90-watt incandescent floodlights while using less than half the wattage.
Also, EarthTronics dimming technology provides smooth dimming to less than 5 percent on standard controls.
EarthBulb LED PAR lamps are ideal for use in display lighting, track lighting and recessed lighting applications for hospitality, restaurant, long-term care and retail locations. They are designed with the same form factor as the PAR lamps that they are replacing.
Each of the EarthBulb LED PAR floodlights offers:
* 3000K white light with high color rendering rating of greater than 80.
* Single chip LED design is aesthetically pleasing.
* Medium screw base (E26) for easy installation.
* 40 degree and 25 degree light beam angles are available.
* Advanced LED cooling system to ensure performance for up to 40,000 hours.
* Three-year standard Energy Star warranty.
EarthBulb LED lamps are available at retailers nationwide and can be purchased online. For more information about EarthBulb products, visit http://www.earthtronics.com.
Founded in 2007, EarthTronics is a Muskegon-based company that manufactures compact fluorescent lamps from 5 watts to 65 watts that replace 25-watt to 300-watt incandescent lamps and LED decorative and display lighting, downlights and general area lighting.
More at http://www.earthtronics.com.