BUD LIGHT® DETROIT LIONS FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES — OFFICIAL RULES
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
BUD LIGHT® DETROIT LIONS FLYAWAY SWEEPSTAKES — OFFICIAL RULES
1. These rules govern the Bud Light Detroit Lions Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), which is being conducted by WXYT-FM (the “Station”). The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on october 4, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT on November 4, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Sweepstakes is open to residents of Michigan who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and its wholesale distributors, the Station, the Station’s licensee (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies and participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Detroit metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. To enter the Sweepstakes, you may enter online OR by mail during the Sweepstakes Period as follows.
Mail-in: Complete an official entry form available during regular business hours at participating locations (while supplies last) or on a post card, index card, or 3 x 5 inch piece of paper, legibly hand write your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth and keyword, which is available at participating locations on an official entry form and provide your signature (your signature certifies that you are 21 years of age or older and have complied with all of the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes). Mail entry to: Bud Light Detroit Lions Flyaway Sweepstakes, 26455 American Drive, Southfield, Michigan 48034. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 4, 2013 and received by November 7, 2013. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. Only one entry per envelope received and/or recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of entry are valid.
Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Sweepstakes administrator’s computer or telephone system is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”), CBS Radio Inc. (“Administrator”), the NFL Entities (as defined below), the foregoing’s agencies. shareholders, owners and affiliates, their respective, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives and each of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls or email or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor or Administrator, will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor or Administrator, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, each of Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. One (1) potential Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on Friday, November 8, 2013 at approximately 9:00 a.m. Decisions of the Station management, along with the Sponsor’s with respect to the Sweepstakes are final. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment, or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize. Prize will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases.
6. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by phone or email immediately following the Prize drawing and the winner will be required to respond to the phone call or email by 5:00 p.m. indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting). The Released Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner will be required to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. Winner’s guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and will also be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting). Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Released Parties as undeliverable will result in disqualification and may result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, CBS Radio, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and all retail licensees and the NFL Entities (as defined below) are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner.
8. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. One (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize is a trip for winner and one (1) guest to attend the Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles football game (“Game”) scheduled to occur on December 8, 2013 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Travel dates: December 7, 2013 – December 9, 2013. Trip consists of the following: (i) round-trip coach air transportation (from gateway city near winner’s home as selected by Sponsor or its designee); (ii) hotel accommodations at a hotel selected by the Sponsor in their sole discretion, for two (2) consecutive nights (one standard room/double occupancy); and (iii) two (2) Game tickets. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary and on the dates specified by Sponsor or Administrator or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner and guest must comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport or driver’s license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation, delay, or change. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Any costs incurred due to changes to the original itinerary are solely the winner’s responsibility. Travel and accommodations are at the Sponsor’s or Administrator’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Game date and seating assignments at Game are subject to availability and change at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities, incidental hotel expenses (e.g.—pay-per-view charges, etc) and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Approximate Retail Value: $1,500.00. Actual value depends on city/day/time of departure. The difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
10. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Anheuser-Busch, LLC, CBS Radio, Inc., and the NFL Entities (as defined below) harmless the from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes.
11. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
12. Except where prohibited, by entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize (s) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such costs include attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”). Further, by entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York law governs the interpretation and construction of these Official Rules and all aspects related thereto.
13. For a copy of the Official Rules, handwrite your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light Detroit Lions Flyaway Sweepstakes Official Rules Request, 26455 American Drive, Southfield, Michigan 48034. Requests must be received by October 28, 2013. For the name of the winner, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Bud Light Detroit Flyaway Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 26455 American Drive, Southfield, Michigan 48034, for receipt by January 3, 2014.
© 2013 A-B, Bud Light® Beer, St. Louis, M
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
© 2013 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.