Join WWJ /FOX 2 Business Editor Murray Feldman on October 18th as he hosts WWJ Newradio 950’s Michigan Money Summit (#mimoneysummit) – a free Saturday morning event covering various areas of investing, financial planning and more. Please check back frequently, as new panelists will be announced each week.
WWJ Newsradio 950 Michigan Money Summit
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Exhibits & Registration: 8:30 am
Panel Discussions: 9 am – 12 pm
VisTaTech Center at Schoolcraft College
18600 Haggerty Road | Livonia, MI 48152
8:30-9 a.m. Registration
9:00-10 a.m. Your Investments, The Market: A record year, but where are we headed. Concerns?
- Dr. Robert Dye, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Comerica Bank
- Mark Munzenberger, Director of Housing, GreenPath Debt Solutions
- Brian Roehl, CFP® Senior Financial Advisor, LJPR LLC
10-10:15 a.m. Break
10:15-11 a.m. Real Estate: Are foreclosures still a problem? How to make money from your home. Mortgages. Investing in Detroit
- Austin Black II, President/Broker, Realtor®, City Living Detroit
- Pat Ervin, Executive Managing Director Mortgage Lending, Talmer Bancorp, Inc.
- Jeff Glover, Owner, Jeff Glover & Associates Realtors
11-11:15 a.m. Break
11:15-12 p.m. Security: How to keep your key information safe and avoid being a target of identity theft?
- Bill Kowalski , Principal, Director of Operations, Rehmann Corporate Investigative Services
- Detective Sergeant Darren Ofiara, Oakland County Computer Crime Unit
- Rod Davenport, Michigan Chief Information Officer and Interim Chief Security Officer, State of Michigan
Be part of the discussion. Do you have a question for our panelists? Send a tweet with the hashtag #mimoneysummit
The Michigan Money Summit is sponsored in part by AAA, GreenPath Debt Solutions, LJPR LLC, Michigan Credit Union League, Talmer Bank and the VisTaTech Center at Schoolcraft College.