Automation Alley Gains 24 New Members In January
TROY (WWJ) – Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, announced that 24 new members joined the organization in January.
Since its founding in 1999, Automation Alley has expanded to include nearly 1,000 businesses, educational institutions and government entities from Detroit and the surrounding eight-county region.
Automation Alley provides a diverse offering of benefits for its members, including discounted event admission, free meeting space, a press release system with more than 5,000 subscribers, recruitment assistance and much more.
“Our continued membership growth is proof that Automation Alley is indeed a regional organization that fosters technological innovation and economic growth,” said Automation Alley Executive Director Ken Rogers. “We’re proud of the offerings our memberships provide, and we will continue to assist local companies through quality programming and services that benefit our members.”
The following 24 new members joined Automation Alley in January 2014:
* NCMA Great Lakes State Chapter (Ypsilanti)
* Chalkfly (Detroit)
* w3r Consulting (Southfield)
Technology and Manufacturing
Computer and IT Services
* Communications Professionals, Inc (Farmington Hills)
* G Force Global Technologies Inc. (Rochester Hills)
* PSD USA LLC (Detroit)
* Total Solutions Inc. (Brighton)
Computer Software Development
* Bellwether Systems (Canton Township)
Engineering, Design and Prototyping Services
* ALTEN Technology USA Inc (Troy)
* MOBIS North America (Farmington Hills)
* Lighthouse Molding Inc. (Sterling Heights)
* Priorclave North America Inc (Troy)
* Promax Engineering LLC (Canton)
* Saline Lectronics Inc. (Saline)
* Steve Alcock LLC (Rochester Hills)
* ATeVi North America (Troy)
* Triune Specialty Trailers (Madison Heights)
Mobile Application Development
* Pixo Group (Southfield)
Other Technology-based Services
* Champion Employment Group (Washington)
* EAC Product Development Solutions (Canton)
* T3 Dynamix (Whitmore Lake)
Robotics and Automation
* Applied Manufacturing Technologies (Orion Township)
* Fori Automation (Shelby Township)
* Quality Design Services (Okemos)
New members can jump-start their membership experience at New Member Networking on March 12 from 8 to 10 a.m. at Automation Alley Headquarters in Troy.
This invitation is open to all employees of new member companies. Existing members who are seeking a more in-depth review of Automation Alley membership benefits and services should consider attending an upcoming Member Orientation.
There is no cost to attend New Member Networking. This event is for members who have joined within the past year only. To register, visit automationalley.com or contact the Automation Alley Member Relations Team at 800-427-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.