ALDI Holding 3 Job Fair Events Around Metro Detroit
DETROIT (WWJ) – Looking for work? Here’s you chance to land a job and even start a new career.
ALDI, an expanding grocer in southeastern Michigan, is hosting hiring events for its Ann Arbor, Jackson and Detroit-area stores, on Monday, March 31.
The job fairs will take place from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. at three different locations: Hilton Garden Inn at Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus, Holiday Inn on Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor, and Courtyard by Marriott on VanDyke Avenue in Warren.
Detroit-area stores with open positions include locations in Dearborn Heights, Garden City, Canton, Westland, Redford, Lincoln Park and Southgate. Available job opportunities include store associates, shift managers and manager trainees.
Store associates wages start at $10.50 per hour, shift managers start at $15.25 per hour and manager trainees start at $22 an hour. Job requirements include:
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
Staff working at least 20 hours a week will receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K options.