‘Under the Dome’ Cast Teases Possibility Of Escape
SAN DIEGO (AP) — “Under the Dome” is broadening its scope.
At a Comic-Con panel last week, “Under the Dome” star Mike Vogel teased the possibility of some of the characters leaving the impenetrable dome that encompasses the town of Chester’s Mill, Maine, on the TV drama.
“A lot of people said, ‘How do you maintain a show under a dome year after year?'” he said. “They’ve come up with a really exciting and interesting way of broadening the scope of our world. I think everyone’s in for a real treat once that happens.”
“Under the Dome” is airing its second season Monday nights on CBS (10 p.m. EDT).
Cast member Rachelle Lefevre said viewers will also see more about how the outside world is reacting to the dome.
“This season you will get your first glimpse of what the impact of the dome has been,” she said.
And the death toll will rise, with producers not afraid to kill off main cast members.
“When you’re dead, you’re dead, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be an avatar at some point and come back,” teased executive producer Neal Baer.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert Top 2015 ACM Awards, While Garth and Reba Deliver Knockout Performances
- Luke Bryan Wins Second ACM Entertainer of the Year Award
- Nick Jonas Comes Back to Texas, Pairs with Dan + Shay on ‘Jealous’ & ‘Chains’ at ACM Awards
- Garth Brooks Delivers Emotional ‘All American Kid’ Performance at ACM Awards