By: Evan Jankens
Thursday afternoon, a report came out saying the Cleveland Browns suspended stud WR Josh Gordon, and that he would be working at a car dealership during the football season.
I decided to come up with five other jobs Gordon could do while he is suspended.
5. Be Snoop Dogg’s social media director — since he already knows so much about marijuana. Just imagine the fun he could have posting these photos!
4. Be the new Gor-Don in the Sprint commercials!
3. Try getting on American Ninja Warrior… he is very athletic so you would think this would be right up his alley!
2. Be LeBron James hype man, since he has returned to Cleveland. Hanging with LeBron could keep Gordon in the good graces of Cleveland fans. Everyone from Cleveland loves LeBron again. This is a win-win for Gordon.
1. Do the Ice Bucket Challenge…
Since we all know that hasn’t been done before… (that’s sarcasm)