LOS ANGELES (CBS) — Ashton Kutcher might have just spilled the beans on what we are all hoping for, a final appearance by Charlie Sheen on the “Two and a Half Men” series finale.
Appearing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Friday, Kutcher revealed that he has been pitched what the final storyline is going to be. When pressed by DeGeneres as to whether or not Sheen would be returning to the show he once starred in, Kutcher couldn’t hold back.
“I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about it,” Kutcher said, flailing about in his seat and giggling.
CBS announced earlier this month the “Two and a Half Men” series finale will air Thursday, Feb. 19th at 9pm ET/PT. It seems clear there are a few surprises planned for that final show.
Watch Kutcher’s interview below and decide for yourself:
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories
- Tim Meadows: ‘I Love Working With Will Ferrell’
- David Koechner: ‘Superior Donuts Has A Deep Cast’
- ‘Cabe Gallo Has Moral Integrity’: Robert Patrick On CBS’s Scorpion
- ‘She’s Going To Get Rid Of Me Because She’s Gotten Rid Of All Of The Other Girls.’ Survivor Castoff Desi Williams: Post Elimination Q&A
- ‘It Doesn’t Feel Like A New Show’: Matt LeBlanc and Liza Snyder Talk Man With A Plan