CANTON (AP) Authorities say four firefighters are among six people that have been sickened by suspected gas fumes at a home in Canton.
Canton Public Safety Director Joshua Meier says firefighters transported to a hospital Tuesday a man who was found unconscious and a second person at the home.
Meier says four firefighters, including one who was overcome by fumes, also are being evaluated at a hospital.
The medical conditions of the six weren’t immediately available.
Representatives of DTE Energy have determined the fumes or a gas leak are isolated to the home.
© 2018 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.