- Michigan Caregiver Resource Guide Caregiving may be one of the most important roles you will ever take on in your life. You may have become a caregiver suddenly or perhaps your role has evolved over time. No matter where you are in the continuum of caregiving—starting to plan,...
- Caregiving: It’s Tougher Than Expected What surprised Diane Vondrak Bright about caring for her parents was the difference between her expectations and what actually happened.
- Fighting for Family Caregivers Every day, about 40 million Americans perform a great labor of love: caring for parents, spouses, adult children with disabilities, friends and other loved ones so they can remain in their homes — where they want to be. They manage medica...
- Queen Latifah: A Caregiver, Too Check out our video for more about Queen Latifah's special relationship with her mom, as well as more of her tips for caregivers.
- Help For Family Caregivers Is Here! About 1.3 million Michiganders care for older parents or other loved ones, helping them to live independently in their own homes.