Latest Autos News
- Only Small Number Of Jeeps Fixed 2 Years After Recall Began Nearly two years after agreeing to recall 1.56 million older Jeeps that could catch fire in rear-end crashes, the maker of the vehicles has repaired only a fraction of the Jeeps covered.
- Nissan, BMW Recall Vehicles To Fix Problems With Fuel Pumps Nissan and BMW are recalling more than 94,000 vehicles because the fuel pumps can fail and cause stalling.
- US Ends Brake-Line Rust Probe, Urges People To Wash Vehicles If you live where salt is used to clear the roads of snow and ice, U.S. safety regulators have a message for you: Wash the underside of your car.
- When New Cars Are Unveiled, Prices Can Fall On Old Models The deals can get a whole lot better once the new models hit the showrooms and the automakers try to clear the old models from dealer lots.
- Tesla Boosts Range, Power And Price Of Low-End Model S Electric car maker Tesla Motors is going after mainstream luxury car buyers...
- Jury Orders Chrysler To Pay $150M In Jeep Fire Death A jury in Georgia has awarded $150 million to the family of a 4-year-old boy killed when a Jeep Grand Cherokee exploded into flames three years ago after being rear-ended.
- Campaign In Effect: Police Cracking Down On Drunk, Distracted Driving When you are behind the wheel of a car make sure your attention is on the road and only on the road.
- 'Michigan Matters' Focus: Women Rocking Autos And More Women are driving the auto industry as never before and they are also having a greater impact on society.
- US Auto Sales Tap The Brakes In March, But Outlook Strong U.S. auto sales slowed down a bit in March, but the industry remains optimistic about the market.
- 5 Things To Know About GM's Revamped Chevy Malibu General Motors tries again to gain traction in the popular midsize car segment with the introduction of the 2016 Chevrolet Malibu at the New York International Auto Show.
- Volvo Cars Plans To Open Its First US Plant The Swedish automaker says it has a short list of possible locations, but didn't reveal them yet.
- Authorities Go After Crooked Car Deals In National Crackdown "The clear message is that across this country, and indeed internationally, law enforcement agencies are on the lookout for deceptive and illegal practices by auto dealers."