Latest Detroit Autos
Conventional wisdom says young people aren’t interested in driving. Common sense says that’s all wrong.
Only one vehicle gets a “good” rating, out of 13 tested.
U.S. Transportation Secretary says life-saving technology doesn’t work if cost is too high.
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
WWJ’s Jeff Gilbert talks with GM CFO Dan Ammann about the carmaker’s latest profit report.
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
- Car Chronicles: Questions About Self-Driving Cars 2013/05/13
- Are Car Companies Falling Back Into Bad Habits? WWJ Newsradio 950–2013/05/13
- Giving Moms An Alternative To The Minivan WWJ Newsradio 950–2013/05/12
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars WWJ Newsradio 950–2013/05/11
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)
- Helping Homeless Teens In The Classroom
- Native Detroiter Returns Home To Put On Art X Detroit Performance