- Strong Thanksgiving Weekend Boosts November Car Sales
- Fiat Says No Chrysler IPO In 2013
- A New Shade of Green For LA Auto Show
- Gov’t Expects To Finish GM Stock Sale By Year End
- Auto Execs At LA Show See Strong Sales Ahead
- Feds Tighten Crash Test Advertising Rules
- Redesigned 50th Anniversary Mustang Set For Global Launch
- LA Auto Show: New Connected Car Apps And Leveraging User Data
- GM Keeps Trucking-Ford Gets Edgy At LA Auto Show
- Cadillac ELR, Tesla Model S Offer Green Luxury At LA Auto Show
Ice sculptures of all shapes and sizes are being displayed this weekend at the Plymouth Ice Festival.
The 7th-generation Chevrolet Corvette, the C7, is revealed to the media at the Russell Industrial Complex January 13, 2013 in Detroit, Michigan. The redesigned 2014 Corvette was unveiled at a preview of the 2013 North American International Auto Show, which opens in Detroit January 14th.
Detroit Mayor Dave Bing takes members of the media on a tour of Cobo Center during the final hours of construction at the 2013 North American International Auto Show on January 10, 2013.