Latest Autos News
- Authorities Go After Crooked Car Deals In National Crackdown "The clear message is that across this country, and indeed internationally, law enforcement agencies are on the lookout for deceptive and illegal practices by auto dealers."
- UAW President: 'Too Many Damn Tiers!' "My staff said, did you see the article in the paper about a new tier, Now, and I think they got too many damn tiers now."
- 'Stakes Are High' As UAW Begins 2015 Contract Talks After more than a decade of concessions, United Auto Workers members are looking for gains...
- GM Recalls Chevy Malibus To Fix Sunroof Control Issue General Motors is recalling nearly 92,000 Chevrolet Malibu midsize sedans to fix a problem with the power sunroof controls.
- Lawmaker Recommends Taking Money Earmarked For Accident Victims To Fix Michigan Roads One Michigan lawmaker says he has a "Plan B" to fix Michigan's roads that does not involve a tax increase.
- Ford GT Supercar Will Be Company's Most Expensive Vehicle Ever A spokesman says the company plans to make 250 GTs per year after the car goes on sale in the second half of 2016.
- GM CEO Barra To Be Questioned In Ignition-Switches Lawsuit The GM CEO is one of 35 current and former GM employees who will be questioned,
- Tesla Updating Model S To Ease Range Anxiety, Improve Safety "You don't need to think ahead and make any calculations...The car will always take care of you."
- Honda Adds 105,000 Vehicles To Driver's Air Bag Recall Honda is adding nearly 105,000 vehicles to its growing U.S. recall of driver's side air bag inflators that can explode with too much force.
- GM Will Cease Production Of Opel Brand In Russia The company's plant in St. Petersburg will go dark by mid-year.
- GM To Unveil New Camaro On Belle Isle In May Chevrolet will unveil the redesigned sixth generation of its classic muscle car on Belle Isle.
- Lawsuit That Showed GM Hid Ignition Switch Problem Settled Brooke Melton, 29, died in a 2010 crash near Atlanta when the ignition switch of her Cobalt slipped out of the run position.