Latest Detroit Autos
Government seizes $21 million from Fisker reserve account
The companies prepare to report their first quarter earnings, starting with Ford on Wednesday.
GM is reporting that the diesel Chevrolet Cruze is more efficient than some hybrids.
Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be technology neutral.
LMC Automotive now expects 15.4 million sales this year.
Company will start building ES 350 in Kentucky. Will invest $360 million, add 750 jobs
Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be “technology neutral.”
Bob Lutz says more range, faster charging and lower prices are needed to make EV’s mainstream.
The Flat Rock plant has built a million Mustangs in nine years …
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)
- Helping Homeless Teens In The Classroom