Latest Autos News
- Ford's New F-150 To Get 26 Mpg, Tops Among Pickups Ford said Friday that its new aluminum-bodied F-150 pickup will get up to 26 mpg on the highway, making it the most fuel efficient gas-powered full-size pickup.
- Arizona Sues General Motors Over Delayed Recalls The lawsuit seeks potentially billions of dollars in fines.
- Senators Get No Clear Answers On Air Bag Safety There were apologies and long-winded explanations, but after nearly four hours of testimony about exploding Takata air bags, senators never got a clear answer to the question most people have...
- Minivans Do Poorly In New Crash Tests The Honda Odyssey was the only minivan to earn the highest safety rating in new crash tests by the insurance industry.
- Showdown Looms Between U.S. Government, Air Bag Maker Takata Corp. insists that current recalls covering 8 million U.S. cars in high-humidity areas are sufficient. But the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wants millions more added to the recalls.
- Safety Agency Pushes For National Air Bag Recall The federal government is demanding that the auto industry recall millions of additional cars equipped with faulty air bags that can injure -- and even kill -- a driver.
- Michigan Matters: An Auto Accident Free Future? The auto industry is making such tremendous inroads into driverless cars and safety that an accident free future is not out of the question within 10 years.
- Senate Committee To Hold Takata Air Bag Hearing Add a U.S. Senate committee hearing to the growing list of troubles facing Japanese air bag maker Takata Corp.
- GM: Parts Ready To Fix SUVs That Can Catch Fire For the owners of 189,000 General Motors SUVs, the days of parking them outside the garage for fear that they could catch fire will soon come to an end.
- Ford Launches All New F-150 Pickup Truck [VIDEO] The new pickup should be in dealerships by late December.
- Ford Starts Production Of New Aluminum F-150 Aluminum isn't new to the auto industry, but this is the first time it will cover the entire body of such a high-volume vehicle.
- Ford Announces Executive Swap Marketing Vice President Jim Farley to lead Ford of Europe, Ford of Europe President Stephen Odell to assume Farley's marketing job.