Latest Autos News
- Harley-Davidson Recalls Nearly 46,000 Motorcycles Harley-Davidsont gas bubbles can cause the clutch master cylinder to lose its ability to fully disengage the clutch.
- Hundreds Of Layoffs Coming In June As Ford Cuts Shift At Michigan Assembly Plant The layoffs are due to low sales of cars produced at the plant, including the Ford Focus and C-Max Hybrid.
- Auto Insurance Bills Requiring $100 Premium Cut Move Ahead To Michigan House Auto insurance legislation advancing in Michigan's GOP-controlled Legislature has been changed to require a $100 cut in premiums initially.
- GM 1Q Profit Rises 8 Times Above A Year Ago GM was helped by strong sales of SUV's and pickups, which are its most profitable products.
- What Do Car Buyers Want? Safety Technology! New J.D. Power study shows that of all new technologies, customers find crash prevention technologies the most important.
- Only Small Number Of Jeeps Fixed 2 Years After Recall Began Nearly two years after agreeing to recall 1.56 million older Jeeps that could catch fire in rear-end crashes, the maker of the vehicles has repaired only a fraction of the Jeeps covered.
- Nissan, BMW Recall Vehicles To Fix Problems With Fuel Pumps Nissan and BMW are recalling more than 94,000 vehicles because the fuel pumps can fail and cause stalling.
- US Ends Brake-Line Rust Probe, Urges People To Wash Vehicles If you live where salt is used to clear the roads of snow and ice, U.S. safety regulators have a message for you: Wash the underside of your car.
- When New Cars Are Unveiled, Prices Can Fall On Old Models The deals can get a whole lot better once the new models hit the showrooms and the automakers try to clear the old models from dealer lots.
- Tesla Boosts Range, Power And Price Of Low-End Model S Electric car maker Tesla Motors is going after mainstream luxury car buyers...
- Jury Orders Chrysler To Pay $150M In Jeep Fire Death A jury in Georgia has awarded $150 million to the family of a 4-year-old boy killed when a Jeep Grand Cherokee exploded into flames three years ago after being rear-ended.
- Campaign In Effect: Police Cracking Down On Drunk, Distracted Driving When you are behind the wheel of a car make sure your attention is on the road and only on the road.