Latest Autos News
- Nissan Recalls SUVs To Fix Electrical Shorts, Hood Latches Nissan is recalling nearly 768,000 SUVs worldwide to fix faulty hood latches and electrical shorts that could cause fires.
- VIDEO: Ford Updates Its Rouge Tour Ford has done several things to freshen its public tours of the Dearborn Assembly Plant on the legendary Rouge complex.
- Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche Issue Recalls For Fuel Leaks Audi, Volkswagen and Porsche are recalling more than 93,500 cars and SUVs worldwide to fix fuel leak problems.
- Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche Issue Recalls For Fuel Leaks Audi, Volkswagen and Porsche are recalling about 27,000 cars and SUVs in the U.S. to fix fuel leak problems.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To At Least 50 With five days left before the deadline, compensation expert Kenneth Feinberg says 50 death cases are eligible for money due to crashes caused by faulty ignition switches.
- Auto Show Ends On High Note With Solid Attendance Figures A steady flow of over 102,000 people on the last day of the show brought the total ticketed attendance to 808,775, edging out last year’s total of 803,451.
- Local Motors Brings 3D Car Production To Auto Show Floor (Video) Phoenix-based Local Motors brought a large 3D printer to the floor of the North American International Auto Show to print and build a car.
- Goodyear Recalls SUV Tires Due To Tread Cracks About 32,100 of the tires were made for the GM SUVs, which are produced at a factory near Lansing.
- Feds Add Emergency Brake Features To Safety Device List The recommendations help to encourage the auto industry to adopt additional safety features, Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx said.
- Auto Show Gives Attendees Preview Of Detroit Grand Prix (Video) The Chevrolet Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix has a presence at the North American International Auto Show with an exhibit and race cars on display.
- Toyota Uses Virtual Reality At The Auto Show To Showcase Dangers Of Distracted Driving (Video) Toyota is utilizing Oculus Rift technology to demonstrate the dangers of distracted driving to teens and adults at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center.
- VIDEO: An Up-Close-And-Personal Auto Show Tour WWJ AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert takes you to Cobo Center before the doors of the North American International Auto Show open to the public, for a very personal tour of some of the top vehicles.