Latest Autos News
- Mini Recalls About 35K Cars To Bolster Side Crash Resistance Mini is recalling about 35,000 cars in the U.S. and Canada because they don't meet side-impact crash-test requirements.
- Average US Vehicle Age Hits Record 11.5 Years Experts say there's no rule for how long to hold on to an old car or truck.
- Ford Surprises In 2Q With Record North American Profit Ford Motor Co.'s net income jumped 44 percent to $1.9 billion in the second quarter as the company was able to charge more for new SUVs with premium features.
- Gov't: Fiat Chrysler Must Offer To Buy Back 500,000 Ram Pickups The settlement is the latest sign that auto safety regulators are taking a more aggressive approach toward companies that fail to disclose defects.
- VIDEO: New GM "Active Safety" Center Aims To Save Lives New area at Milford Proving Grounds focuses on preventing crashes.
- Hundreds More MINI Coopers Needed To Break World Record On Mackinac Bridge "We're trying to break the world record for the largest parade of Minis."
- Fiat Chrysler Issues Massive Recall For Vehicles At Risk Of Software Hack Fiat Chrysler is recalling approximately 1.4 million vehicles in the U.S. that are vulnerable to being hacked and controlled by an outside source.
- VIDEO: Test Drive--Honda HRV WWJ AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert spends some time in Honda's new small SUV.
- Harley-Davidson Recalling More Than 185K Bikes To Fix Saddlebag Problem Harley-Davidson is recalling more than 185,000 motorcycles in the U.S. because the saddlebags can come loose and fall off, increasing the risk of a crash.
- General Motors Reports Big Bump In Second Quarter Earnings General Motors earned nearly $1.2 billion in the second quarter, a large increase from last year, when the company was reeling from the ignition switch recall.
- Ford Recalls 8,000 New Vehicles Over Parking Brake Problem Ford is issuing a recall for approximately 8,000 vehicles in North America because the parking brake might not engage fully.
- Luxury Pickup: Ford Bringing Back High-End Limited F-150 Got $60,000 to spend?