Latest Autos News
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- Ford Recalls Hybrid SUVs To Fix Stalling Problem Ford is recalling about 74,000 older-model gas-electric hybrid SUVs in the U.S. and Canada to fix a stalling problem.
- Toyota Recalls Pickups To Fix Air Bag Problem Toyota is recalling about 140,000 Tundra full-size pickup trucks because a plastic trim piece can interfere with the side air bags.
- Survey: Detroit Has Most Expensive Auto Insurance Rates In Nation In the metro Detroit area, drivers pay a whopping 165 percent more than the national average for car insurance.
- Car Chronicles Blog: Life In A Connected Car The first "connected cars" are coming ... But, what does this really mean?
- Is There A Connected Car In Your Future? "It kinda freaks some people out. Some people, they hear autonomous driving and say 'My God, I never want to get into that vehicle."
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.
- August Car Sales Rate Best Since 2006 Sales up six percent over last August, shattering expectations. Seasonally Adjusted Annual Sales Rate (SAAR) comes in at 17.5 million.
- Some Fear Auto Industry Returning To Bad Habits As the auto industry strives to sustain its post-recession comeback, car companies are resorting to tactics that some experts warn will lead to trouble down the road.