Latest Autos News
- February Car Sales Rise, But Also Disappoint Fiat-Chrysler sales rise six percent . GM sales up 4 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- GMC Gets Its Turn In The Spotlight GMC launches new ad campaign, aims to improve image as a high end brand, and increase market share.
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467K SUVs For Possible Stalling It's the same problem that caused the recall of 189,000 other SUVs in September of last year...
- Recall Issued For Chrysler 200 Sedans; Drivers Urged To Activate Parking Brake Fiat Chrysler is recalling nearly 26,000 midsize cars in North America to fix automatic transmissions that might not shift into park.
- GM Scores Well In JD Power Dependability Study GM ties Toyota with seven vehicles that are tops in their class. Buick brand moves to number 2 overall, just behind Lexus.
- Millions Of Used Cars Sold With Unfixed Defects, Despite Recalls Do you know if that used car you're buying is really safe?
- Car Chronicles Blog: Apple Doesn't Want To Build A Car -- It Wants You! Apple's looking at the car business. What's the end game? AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert has some thoughts
- American Brands Show Improvement In Latest Consumer Reports Rankings Buick is first U.S. brand to be in Consumer Reports top 10. Chevy Impala and Buick Regal are among the top picks in their categories.
- Cadillac Recalls ATS Cars To Fix Hair-Trigger Sunroof Switch The recall affects cars from the 2013 through 2015 model years.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 57 Each eligible death claim is worth at least $1 million.
- Cadillac Shows New Flagship Car In Oscars Ad New CT6 will be unveiled at New York Auto Show, be built at Detroit-Hamtramk, and reach the market around the end of the year.
- US To Fine Air Bag Maker Takata $14,000 Per Day The U.S. government says it will fine Japanese air bag maker Takata Corp. $14,000 per day for failing to fully cooperate in an investigation.