Latest Autos News
- Ford Celebrates As Mustang Turns 50 Ford held celebrations in a number of locations, including Las Vegas, Melbourne, Beijing and at the company's headquarters in Dearborn.
- Ford Hopes To Set World Record With Virtual 50th Birthday Card For Mustang Help wish the Ford Mustang a very happy 50th birthday!
- Lincoln Looks For Gold In China Brand unveils high end dealerships in the world's largest car market.
- GM CEO Announces New Team Dedicated To Safety "Global Product Integrity" organization, will be a part of GM Product Development.
- Ford Prepares To Take Mustang To New Heights Crews for Ford and supplier DST will spend much of the night rebuilding a Mustang on the 86th floor of the Empire State Building.
- Dodge Offers Unique Muscle Car Lease Lease a 2014 Challenger or Charger for one year, then shift into an all new 2015 model, for the same payment.
- GM Hit With Another Lawsuit Stemming From Defective Ignition Key System The parents of a Georgia teen, who suffered a severe brain injury in a 2009 car crash, allege GM knew of the defect that led to their daughter's car crash but took steps to conceal it.
- US Agency Closes Probe Into Ford Pickup Trucks U.S. safety regulators have decided against seeking a recall of Ford F-150 pickup trucks after investigating complaints about reduced power in EcoBoost engines.
- GM Expands Recall—Suspends Two Workers GM also says it will take $1.3 billion first quarter charge to pay recall related costs.
- Plans Detailed For GM Plant Site To Become Park A design for the site, which is being called Chevy Commons, is being presented to the public on Thursday.
- A Look At Toyota's Recall Of 6.39 Million Vehicles Toyota Motor Corp. said Wednesday it's recalling 6.39 million vehicles globally for various safety defects.
- Fines Mount As GM Avoids Answering Questions Related To Faulty Ignition Switch The agency says that GM failed to answer roughly one-third of the questions the were required to remit and it is imposing a fine.