Arts & Culture
- Memorial Day Celebrations In Detroit
- Listen LIVE Friday As The DSO Plays Carnegie Hall
- The Palace Is Taking Fun Up A Notch To Celebrate Its 25th Year
- Michigan Native Stars In “Catch Me If You Can”
- REVIEW: ‘Catch’ Michigan’s Dominic Fortuna At The Fisher ‘If You Can’
- Best Specialty Bookstores In Detroit
- Best Ways To Celebrate Star Wars In Detroit
- It’s ‘Last Call At The Conspiracy Lounge’ In Detroit
- Best Ways To Celebrate Earth Day 2013 In Detroit
- Best Poetry Events In Detroit
More than 200 precious objects made under the direction of Karl Fabergé provide a glimpse into a bygone era of Russian imperial glory in the exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, on view at the Detroit Institute of Arts through Jan. 21, 2013.
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.