Arts & Culture
- Guide: What’s Hot Around Town This Weekend In Metro Detroit
- Bethenny Frankel’s 8 Questions To Ask When Traveling On A Budget
- Best Detroit Businesses With Art Galleries
- Guide To Detroit’s 2013 Woodward Dream Cruise
- Pick-A-Side: What’s Your Favorite School Movie?
- Weirdest Museums In Detroit
- Guide To The Ann Arbor Art Fair
- Best Local Authors In Detroit
- Filmmaker Aims To Spotlight Detroit’s Pro Wrestling Past
- Best Places To Get Your Classical Music Fix In Detroit
More than 200 precious objects made under the direction of Karl Fabergé provide a glimpse into a bygone era of Russian imperial glory in the exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, on view at the Detroit Institute of Arts through Jan. 21, 2013.
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.