Arts & Culture
- License Plate Art Is ‘Heavenly’ Business
- Touring Henry Ford’s Past
- Best Photography Classes In Detroit
- Music, Dance And Diversity Celebrated At Children’s Festival & Competition
- Best Outdoor Theaters In The Detroit Area
- Antiquing This Weekend In Grosse Pointe Farms
- Memorial Day Guide In Metro Detroit: Parades, Tigers, And More
- Memorial Day Movie Guide
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores in Detroit
- CBS 62, CW50 Nominated For A Combined 14 Emmys!
More than 200 precious objects made under the direction of Karl Fabergé provide a glimpse into a bygone era of Russian imperial glory in the exhibition Fabergé: The Rise and Fall, on view at the Detroit Institute of Arts through Jan. 21, 2013.
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.