Shopping & Style
- How To Get Your Halloween Costume On A Budget In Detroit
- Best Cobblers In Detroit
- Best Places For Finding The Perfect Suit In Detroit
- Best Flea Markets In Detroit
- Best Vintage Stores In Detroit
- What’s New At Michigan F.A.S.H. Fest 2013
- Ask A Detroit Expert: Tips For College Style Essentials
- Best Places To Shop For Your Bathroom In Detroit
- Best Jewelry Stores In Detroit
- Best Places To Add Flair To Your Patio Around Detroit
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.
Michigan Fashion Week (MFW) debuted to a crowded room of excited attendees, this past Saturday night, at the Southfield Civic Center. Fourteen designers showcased their collections on the runway in the first-time fashion event.
The fashion world was taken by storm on Saturday, March 10 when “Fashion in Detroit” was presented at the Motor City Soundboard.