Shopping & Style
- Best Places For Bridesmaid Dresses For Every Budget Near Detroit
- Best Places For Do-It-Yourself Spa Supplies In Detroit
- Best Spring Lines At Boutiques In Detroit
- Burn Rubber Honors Miguel Cabrera With Triple Crown New Balance Shoes
- Tips On Fitting A Swimsuit To Your Body Type From A Detroit Expert
- Best Places For Eyelash Extensions In Detroit
- Ask The Expert: Most Stylish Places To Get Married In Detroit
- Dress For Success: Best Places In Detroit For Office Wear
- Best Spring Beauty Tips And Trends From A Detroit Beauty Guru
- 2013 Spring Fashion Tips From A Detroit Fashionista
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.
Michigan Fashion Week (MFW) debuted to a crowded room of excited attendees, this past Saturday night, at the Southfield Civic Center. Fourteen designers showcased their collections on the runway in the first-time fashion event.
The fashion world was taken by storm on Saturday, March 10 when “Fashion in Detroit” was presented at the Motor City Soundboard.