Shopping & Style
- Best Places For Eyelash Extensions In Detroit
- Ask The Expert: Most Stylish Places To Get Married In Detroit
- Dress For Success: Best Places In Detroit For Office Wear
- Best Spring Beauty Tips And Trends From A Detroit Beauty Guru
- Best Stationery Stores In The Detroit Area
- Tips For Adding Local Flair To Your Home From A Detroit Designer
- 2013 Spring Fashion Tips From A Detroit Fashionista
- Auto Show 2013 Charity Preview: Inside Look On Fashion
- Wedding Gown Sale At Book Cadillac Benefits Breast Cancer Charities
- Best Places For Men’s Haircuts In The Detroit Area
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.
Michigan Fashion Week (MFW) debuted to a crowded room of excited attendees, this past Saturday night, at the Southfield Civic Center. Fourteen designers showcased their collections on the runway in the first-time fashion event.
The fashion world was taken by storm on Saturday, March 10 when “Fashion in Detroit” was presented at the Motor City Soundboard.