Shopping & Style
- Best Places For Black Friday Shopping Deals In The Detroit Area
- Best Party Supply Stores In Detroit
- Best Shops For Antiques And Collectibles In Detroit
- Hour Detroit’s Best Dressed 2012 Celebration: An Evening Of Food & Fashion
- Detroit Shoppe Reopens Downtown For World Series
- 5 Sexy Halloween Costumes For Less Than $40 In Detroit
- Fall Fashion Trend: Detroit’s BrianneFaye Designs Help Communities
- Six New Stores To Open At The Mall At Partridge Creek
- Best Places For Teeth Whitening In The Detroit Area
- Best Places For Rain Gear In The Detroit Area
Designers highlight the hottest trends for Spring/Summer 2013 on September 27, 2012 at The Detroit Yacht Club.
Michigan Fashion Week (MFW) debuted to a crowded room of excited attendees, this past Saturday night, at the Southfield Civic Center. Fourteen designers showcased their collections on the runway in the first-time fashion event.
The fashion world was taken by storm on Saturday, March 10 when “Fashion in Detroit” was presented at the Motor City Soundboard.