Caregiver Resource Guide
Latest Detroit Caregiver Resource Guide
Some say a new report underscores the need for health care reform.
When is a lump in the breast not cause for concern? Many women would say never. However, there are times when benign (or non-threatening) fibrocystic changes occur within breast tissue.
If, by the time your baby reaches 8-to-10 weeks of age, he or she has not yet begun to react to loud noises, smile at you and others, follow movement, try to suck his or her fingers or push up when laying on his or her stomach – it’s recommended that you mention it to your physician.
If you’re someone who sits for hours at a time, how do you feel when you finally stand-up? Aches? Pain? Well, there is a way to curb those side effects with some easy, at work exercises that could qualify as a mini-cardio workout.
Pulmonary hypertension — it’s a disease which affects women four times more often than men. That’s according to Pulmonologist Ghulam Saydain at the Detroit Medical Center’s Detroit Receiving Hospital.
If you’re a senior citizen or someone caring for an older adult, many questions about where to find medical and other services can be answered by your local Area Agency on Aging office.
People plan for retirement but they don’t plan for growing old. From AgingParents.com, click for “Ten Warning Signs Your Parent Needs Help Handling Money”.
The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development offers a “Safe Sleep Top 10″; easy for parents and caregivers to follow.
In the handbook “Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention for Youth: A Practitioner’s Guide” a screening tool is offered along with ways to quickly determine a child’s risk for alcohol-related problems and interventions.
If you need to sign-up for Medicare Part D, you better get moving. Enrollment began early this year.
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Why Is It Still So Hard To Find A Job?
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Rural Areas Fight To Get Talent
- ‘Bridging The Workforce Divide’ Blog: The Two Job Markets
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars