Daily J AM
Latest Detroit Daily J AM
It’s something new to honor the local men and women that put their lives on the line every day.
A meeting of the so-called “Big Four” metro Detroit leaders is known to draw a crowd, but it was an unexpected sign that stole the show Thursday.
Police say a motorcyclist was killed Thursday morning after running a red light in Dearborn.
Dozens of animals have been rescued from “deplorable, filthy conditions” at a Warren pet store that had no running water or electricity.
Four people were wounded and a 60-year-old woman was killed Wednesday after a quiet Detroit neighborhood erupted in gunfire.
Only one vehicle gets a “good” rating, out of 13 tested.
According to the Centers of Disease Control, 202 cases of West Nile Virus were reported in Michigan last year, including 17 deaths, in what officials are calling the worst outbreak of the disease since 2003.
A big bid was good enough to save a Santa Claus, sleigh and four reindeer that once brought holiday cheer atop City Hall in cash-strapped Flint.
Michigan finds itself on another top 10 list — this time as one of the highest ranking states in the nation for dog bite claims.
Another child apparently was opening up a dresser the TV was on when it fell over.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7
- Cedar Point’s GateKeeper Is A Real Crowd Pleaser
- Car Chronicles Blog: Questions About Self-Driving Cars
- Jim Leyland On Manager Rants! [Blog]
- Sean Lee: ‘Why I Run’ [Blog]
- The Reunion Project – Your Name Here (4/22)
- Helping Homeless Teens In The Classroom
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013