LARRY DELISLE BREAKS SILENCE 25 YEARS AFTER DRIVING KIDS INTO DETROIT RIVER - READ MORE
CBS Detroit Health News
- The Ebola Outbreak: What Every American Needs To Know The recent outbreak of the Ebola virus in Africa has begun attracting attention in the U.S. for good reason.
- Free Dental Services Available This Saturday There's a way for people who can't afford dental care to get some important services for free on Aug. 2.
- Detroit Medical Center Cuts Ribbon On New Heart Hospital "The quality of the services at DMC in cardiology rival anybody in the country..."
- 'Walk Like MADD' Goes To Where The Wild Things Are For Aug. 2 Event This year the event will take place at the Detroit Zoo on Saturday, Aug. 2, 2014.
- More US Girls Now Getting HPV Vaccine More teen girls are getting a controversial cervical cancer vaccine but the increase isn't much of a bump, the government reported
- Michigan Health Insurers Owe Nearly $13.2M In Refunds Individual policyholders owed a rebate will either get a check, a reimbursement credit or see a reduction in future premiums.
- Canada To The Rescue? Will Imported Water Embarrass City Of Detroit Into Stopping Shutoffs? A spokesperson for the group says at least a dozen vehicles will bring fifty, five- gallon jugs of water.
- OU Simulation Lab Allows Nursing Students Hands-On Training How do nursing students get that real life experience without practicing on patients?
- Fruit Sold At Trader Joe's, Costco, Sam's Club Recalled Over Listeria Risk A Central California company is recalling specific lots of its fresh peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots sold nationwide over concerns of possible listeria contamination.
- Time-Saving Tips For Healthy School Lunches With creative planning and the right containers, packing a quick and healthy lunch can be as easy as ABC and 123!