Now 73, Harper told People magazine she received the diagnosis in January.
Spring allergy season is again off to an early start.
Long-term care staff who rely too much on hand sanitizer reported more outbreaks, study says.
Drinking caffeine raises the risk of a baby being born small by up to 62 percent, study says.
The risk of hospitalization or death from heart disease is almost a third lower in vegetarians, study says.
Omega-6 fatty acid found in vegetable oils may actually boost heart disease risk, study says.
Taylor Farms Retail Inc. is voluntarily recalling spinach sold under five brand names.
Cigarette smoking remains a leading cause of death in the U.S.
Those who suffer with bladder problems wait on average seven years before seeking treatment.
Next time you see a driver talking on the cell phone, you might want to change lanes.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013