Latest Tournament News
- Chris Fowler Leads Surprise Central Michigan Chippewas The Central Michigan Chippewas might be the class of the MAC, and they are led by Chris Fowler.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Caris LeVert: The Missing Piece For Michigan The Michigan Wolverines will likely miss the tournament due largely to the loss of Caris LeVert.
- ESPN Bubble Watch: Michigan Needs Miracle To Get In, MSU Mediocre Two seasons ago, the Wolverines played for the national championship. This season, it would be a miracle if they made the tournament.
- Report: 2018 Big Ten Basketball Tournament To Be Held At Madison Square Garden The tournament has been traditionally held at a rotating site, splitting time between Chicago's United Center and Indianapolis' Banker's Life Fieldhouse
- New Red Wings Arena To Host 2018 First and Second Round NCAA Basketball Tournament Games The NCAA revealed its schedule for upcoming Men's Basketball Tournament dates and the locations for each round saying that the new arena will host First and Second Round games in 2018.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.