Latest Detroit Tech
The Southfield based engineering and construction firm Atwell LLC has acquired Denver, Colo.-based Peak Power Engineering Inc. from UniversalPegasus International Inc.
Grand Rapids-based Gill Electronics Inc. announced an agreement with San Diego-based Qualcomm Inc. Monday to develop, manufacture, and sell wireless power products for the automotive and furniture industries.
Camtronics, a security systems integrator in Detroit, said Monday it had collaborated with the pre-K-through-8 All Saints Catholic School and the Canton Police Department to implement a new lock-down system reducing response time in the event of a campus threat.
Four SAP business management software students from the Central Michigan University College of Business Administration are world champions after winning the fifth annual International ERPsim Competition last week.
General Motors is sponsoring educational boat trips on Lake Superior this summer for Michigan school students on Michigan Technological University’s research vessel, the RV Agassiz.
The software and engineering services provider Altair Monday announced that its supercomputer workload management software, PBS Professional, has been selected to manage workload for the Cray XC30 supercomputer recently put into production by the Japan Advanced Institute for Science and Technology.
Michigan is rebounding from the Great Recession and making major strides in its business climate, says a new report from Ball State University.
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. and Tim Hortons restaurants are teaming up to host a live MiVirtualCareerFair event on June 26 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. online and at participating restaurants around Michigan.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, individuals, groups and organizations
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7)
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search
- Career Development Tips
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Why Is It Still So Hard To Find A Job?
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Rural Areas Fight To Get Talent
- ‘Bridging The Workforce Divide’ Blog: The Two Job Markets
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17)
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013