If you’re looking for a career that will motivate, challenge and excite you – look no further. CBS 62 offers you the potential to grow in a creative, fun and fast-paced work environment.
Work for a company with a long history of success and be a part of an award winning team. The CBS 62 staff is comprised of dedicated and enthusiastic people who each possess unique talents and abilities. The Emmys, The Telly Awards, The Associated Press News Awards, The Michigan Association of Broadcasting Awards are just a few of the many awards achieved by employees at CBS 62.
CBS 62 provides careers in business, commercial production, design, engineering, office services, programming, promotions, public affairs, sales and traffic.
We take note of hard work and promote from within. There are also plenty of opportunities for relocation at one of our many stations across the country.
CBS Corporation places a high value on providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a diverse workforce. We work hard to comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination and we strive to make our workforce reflect the rich diversity of our society. CBS Corporation recruits and hires without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We offer great benefit packages for our full time employees.
Medical, Dental and Vision
401k with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
CBS 62, welcomes your cooperation in its recruitment efforts. If you know of individuals who might be interested and qualified for this position, please refer them to us as indicated in the description.
Please do not mail, email, or fax resumes to our offices. Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.
NATIONAL SALES ASSISTANT
WKBD-TV CW50 Detroit is looking for a Sales Assistant with a minimum of two (2) years of experience on either the local station side or the national rep side of the television business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Accurately entering, and maintaining sales orders, make goods and revisions, including generation of contracts and file maintenance into traffic system.
- Process large volumes of work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency and be extremely organized to be able to juggle multiple assignments for the National Sales Manager, National Reps, and Account Executives.
- Handle special projects assigned by Local Account Executives, Sales Managers, and/or Director of Sales.
ABILITY, SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and other related applications.
- Ability to write/prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Requires ability to perform contract management, and order processing.
- Requires good communication with strong problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Data entry experience preferred.
- Must be able to learn, operate and use internal systems (IBS, Matrix), and other programs (MediaLine, DARE, AE INBOX, E-PORT, KANTAR and Scarborough) for Research purposes. Previous experience preferred.
- Degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Prior experience as a Sales Assistant in a media-related field is a plus.
Qualified candidates please apply through the CBS Television Stations online Applicant Tracking System.
Thanks for visiting CBSDetroit.com!
CBS 62 is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the continuing policy of CBS 62 to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or physical or mental disability, veteran’s status, marital status, or height or weight and to conform to applicable federal and state laws and regulations.