b) Bill McAllister
Bill grew up in the metropolis that is Warren, Michigan. Bill also lived in Detroit, Royal Oak, Hamtramck, Troy and Canton. (No, he don’t keep getting kicked out). Bill likes to play…ok, watch sports because of the Tigers, Lions, Red Wings and Pistons, there is nowhere else I would rather live. Detroit has the greatest, most loyal fans in the world.
Bill is also a big fan of The Discovery Channel and National Geographic. He enjoys Detroit sports history and can locate almost any intersection in the tri-county area (this is what happens when you have lots of time on your hands).
Bill has been with 97.1 since 2000. First as WKRK and now with The Ticket. “I love our station because unlike other stations, you’re going to get REAL opinions and dialogue from us and our listeners.” Not to mention, you can hear at least one of the following; the Tigers, Lions, Pistons and Red Wings almost every day of the year.
Bill lives in Canton with his wife Danielle and their pooch Teaspoon.
On Thursday’s Stoney and Bill Show, we gave away a $250 spa gift card from Visions Spa Salon in Novi.
the Internet has quickly decided that one giant bright spot is local hero and neighbor Charles Ramsey, who heard Berry’s cries for help and busted open a door to help get her out, then called 911
Today is a sad day. Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was found guilty in Federal Court on 24 counts including tax evasion, extortion, racketeering and mail fraud.
You may remember back in April of 2012, the world was introduced to Sweet Brown.
Anyone who’s listened to our show for any length of time knows that I am often falsely accused of being a ‘music snob’.
By: Bill McAllister On several occasions on the Stoney and Bill Show we’ve mentioned Stoney’s 30-year crush on comedian Sandra Bernhard. We both used to watch her many appearances on the Late Show with David [...]
On Wednesday’s show, Stoney and Bill invited listeners to get a famous person to call in to the show for a chance at winning a trip to Lakeland, Florida to take part in Detroit Tiger’s Fantasy Camp.
Do you know somebody, who knows somebody, who knows someone famous?
During the month of November, it’s become a trend in recent years for guys to grow out their facial hair.
It’s finally here! We can finally cast our votes for who we would like to lead us as a nation for the next four years.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013