The world has certainly changed dramatically since I started working at WWJ in 1990. And thanks to the internet, twitter, facebook and other new technology, you have many more options about where you get the news you need every day. But one thing hasn’t changed at Newsradio 950: Our committment to keep you informed with the most reliable up to date information to get you through your day.
Whenever you tune in to WWJ, you’ll hear the latest news, sports, business and traffic and weather together on the 8′s. And we do it 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a week, something no other station in Michigan can say. If you like what you hear, let us know. And if you think there’s something we could be doing better, we want to hear that, too.
When I’m not at work, you’ll likely find me spending time at home with my beautiful wife Brooke and daughter Natalie, and our little chihuaha-terrier dog Renee, and a couple of trouble-making cats!
When I’m not watching movies or “The Simpsons,” I can often be found indulging in my lifelong Detroit Tiger addiction, or wasting time playing fantasty baseball.
You can hear me Monday through Friday from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
“If you lose the last game of the season, nobody gives a s_ _ _ _.”
That’s what Oakland A’s General Manager Billy Beane (at least the Brad Pitt version) said in the movie “Moneyball” about a disappointing end to an otherwise good season. And that’s what a lot of Tiger fans are saying today after that stunning four game sweep by the San Francisco Giants in the World Series
Tigers fans will be able to enjoy some new culinary options when the World Series returns home to Comerica Park Saturday night.
With a day game scheduled on the lead-up to a weekend, many expect downtown bars, restaurants and other hot spots to be packed.
“It’s not something you talk about with your friends, like ‘Hey, I’m really thinking about setting up my 401K.’ Nobody talks about that.”
Carr said there are five things parents should check to make sure their children are riding safely in their car seats.
The school is taking kids 14 to 19 years old out of full-time classrooms and providing them with an iMac laptop and access to a lab — so they can learn at their own pace and around their own schedule.
Emily A. Hay of Hay There Social Media has created a guide to help parents keep kids out of trouble on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
Cornerstone Schools in Detroit is hosting its 7th Annual “Be A Tiger For Kids” event Tuesday at Comerica Park.
“The Detroit Symphony Orchestra performed with Marvin Hamlisch many times, he came as a guest conducter and pianist and I’m sure my colleagues will share a lot of grief with me,” McKay said.
By Greg Bowman WOW! Unbelievable! That’s how Tiger fans are reacting to Sunday’s exciting come from behind win, as the Tigers scored five times in the bottom of the tenth to beat the Cleveland Indians [...]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013