a) Mike Stone
Stoney has been a fixture in Detroit radio for parts of the last four decades. Before joining 97.1 The Ticket as co-host of The Morning Show,he was the co-host of the popular Stoney and Wojo show on WDFN from 1994-2009. He began his radio career producing and co-hosting the Sunday Sports Albom on WLLZ and WJR from 1988-1994. He has been a part of WXYZ TV’s Sunday Sports Update since 1997.
The native of suburban Philadelphia moved to Detroit in 1986 to produce the sports for WDIV the NBC affiliate,where he won a local Emmy Award for producing “The Best of Bernies Bloopers”.
A 1980 graduate of The American University, Stoney remained in the nations capital from 1980-85 to produce the sports for WRC the NBC affiliate and later co-produced the national George Michael Sports Machine before leaving for Michigan.
Stoney and his wife Cyndi have twin 10 year old girls Jessica and Marissa who put up with his obsession for Bruce Springsteen. He has seen over 100 of his concerts and is currently seeking professional help to cure this problem
It is time for the NFL draft and if you are like me your eyes are bleeding from reading all the info and the mock drafts.
Where would we be without YouTube?
The One Shining Moment video montage has been played after the NCAA championship game since 1987.
While many Michigan State fans would never dream of wanting their rival Wolverines to advance in the NCAA basketball tournament, Spartan head coach Tom Izzo will be doing just that.
The Eagles of Florida Gulf Coast University have been the feel good story of the NCAA tournament thus far.
Former Michigan State basketball star is starting to have a nice career since his basketball days ended due to injury.
Beaumont is joining forces with Jersey Mike’s Subs to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network, Student Heart Check Program. Stoney and Bill are scheduled to appear as celebrity sandwich makers on Wednesday, March 27.
The ballgirl has become a staple at many a spring training game and usually a fine staple at that.
This may be hypocritical, but I am glad the Red Wings do not have cheerleaders or hot ice girls at Joe Louis Arena.
I love me some hockey fights, but I have to say I do find it a bit bizarre when two guys duke it out before the game is even 30 seconds old.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013