f) Scott Anderson
Scott Anderson joined The Ticket in February 1993 (then WXYT-AM), making his professional debut during the station’s Lions broadcasts. He has had such positions with WXYT as the Lions pre-game and post-game host (1998-2000); Lions scoreboard and halftime host ; MSU football pre-game/halftime/post-game host (1998 and 1999); Detroit Red Wings pre-game/post-game host; host of Inside Hockeytown; Detroit Tigers pre-game/post-game host (2001).
Born in Cleveland, Scott moved from the mistake by the lake at an early age for Chicago, and has lived in Metro-Detroit for the last 30 years. He began his radio career as a Sophomore at Bloomfield Hills Andover High School at WBFH, 88.1 FM, and is a telecommunications graduate from Michigan State University. A proud member of the Moon Boot Hockey Hall of Fame, Scott enjoys golfing, beer drinking/making, Brady Bunch Trivia, playing rock music at high decibels, watching movies, professional wrestling and ding dong ditch.
He has yet to find his other half to share in these activities, but his twelve year-old English Setter, Louise (A.K.A Lumpy, Louie, Schnooky Lumps) takes up enough of Scott’s time.
With all 3 Tackles off the board before the Lions pick at 5, they won’t want to reach, so they do what makes sense and that is TRADE!
You gotta admit, Derek Jeter has quite a resume!
Michigan State running back Le’Veon Bell is declaring his intentions to enter the 2013 NFL Draft.
The signing of Torii Hunter to a two year $26-million deal is significant, if nothing else, it’s a tremendous upgrade in RF for the Tigers.
It’s amazing what a difference a day makes.
The replacement officials in the NFL have been less than stellar thus far, in fact, this past weekend they have regressed significantly.
Saturday night is an opportunity for Michigan State to truly carry the burden of being the best the Big Ten has to offer as they face off against Notre Dame.
People sure are getting bent out of shape about a certain Tiger, and it’s not Ryan Raburn.
The NCAA doled out their punishment to Penn State the other day and by doing so they’ve effectively crippled that program for nearly the next decade.
By: Scott Anderson Here he is in all his glory, the Big Boss Man! Is he the biggest frog you’ve ever seen? No, but he might be the biggest frog I’ve seen in Metro Detroit. [...]
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013