Latest Autos News
- Muscle Cars Out In Force At New York Auto Show Who says America has lost its muscle?
- GM Knew About Defects Yet Failed To Issue Recall On 335k Saturn Ions Government documents reveal General Motors knew about power steering failures -- and yet-- waited years to recall nearly 335,000 Saturn Ions for power steering failures.
- Toyota Settles Sudden Acceleration Suit With Flint Woman's Family Guadalupe Alberto died instantly in the April 2008 crash in Flint when her 2005 Toyota Camry slammed into a tree after alleged sudden acceleration.
- Mich. House Speaker: Unions Need To Pay Part Of Bankruptcy Settlement Jase Bolger is saying that Detroit employee unions should contribute to the city's bankruptcy settlement plan if they expect $350 million from the Michigan Legislature to minimize pension cuts.
- Ford Celebrates As Mustang Turns 50 Ford held celebrations in a number of locations, including Las Vegas, Melbourne, Beijing and at the company's headquarters in Dearborn.
- Ford Hopes To Set World Record With Virtual 50th Birthday Card For Mustang Help wish the Ford Mustang a very happy 50th birthday!
- Lincoln Looks For Gold In China Brand unveils high end dealerships in the world's largest car market.
- GM CEO Announces New Team Dedicated To Safety "Global Product Integrity" organization, will be a part of GM Product Development.
- Ford Prepares To Take Mustang To New Heights Crews for Ford and supplier DST will spend much of the night rebuilding a Mustang on the 86th floor of the Empire State Building.
- Dodge Offers Unique Muscle Car Lease Lease a 2014 Challenger or Charger for one year, then shift into an all new 2015 model, for the same payment.
- GM Hit With Another Lawsuit Stemming From Defective Ignition Key System The parents of a Georgia teen, who suffered a severe brain injury in a 2009 car crash, allege GM knew of the defect that led to their daughter's car crash but took steps to conceal it.
- US Agency Closes Probe Into Ford Pickup Trucks U.S. safety regulators have decided against seeking a recall of Ford F-150 pickup trucks after investigating complaints about reduced power in EcoBoost engines.