123.Net Inc., the largest fixed-wireless voice and data provider for businesses in Michigan, announced that it has expanded its fixed wireless network to serve Flint, Saginaw and Lansing.
Grand Rapids, capital of West Michigan, is big enough to have lots of big, longtime tech companies rivaling anything in metro Detroit. So hi, Trivalent! Howdy, Open Systems Technologies! You guys are great, but this time I wanted new faces. So I asked Tim Mroz at the economic development agency The Right Place Inc. to find me some startups. And he found me some great ones.
The Southfield telecommunications company 123.Net announced Friday that it will be celebrating the opening of its newly remodeled West Michigan data center with an exclusive event on Wednesday, April 24 beginning at 3 p.m.
123.Net, a Southfield-based telecommunications company, this week announced plans to open a new data center in Southfield.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013