Two brothers who were freed after spending 25 years in prison on a now-overturned Detroit murder conviction face a retrial this fall.
A 50-year-old man was charged Monday in the fatal shootings of his sister and her husband in 1987, one of the oldest unsolved murder cases in Michigan.
A judge on Thursday threw out the murder convictions of two brothers serving life without parole for a 25-year-old drug house robbery and shotgun slaying in Detroit, after new witnesses came forward to say they saw other men commit the crime.
Sometimes taping a show and not fast forwarding through the commercials is a good thing. Ah the 80′s, when you could see Sparky selling cars, Gibby loving KFC and several Tigers singing about Kroger.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013