Electric vehicles won’t be taking over the world any time soon, but even at a small fraction of the overall auto market, EVs are a multibillion-dollar opportunity for Michigan. That was the view of a panel of EV experts convened Wednesday by the Detroit Economic Club.
Well over 100 people gathered Monday morning for the inaugural “Eggs and Energy” breakfast session sponsored by the Engineering Society of Detroit. The ESD plans sessions every other month on the latest in advanced energy […]
WWJ Newsradio’s Technology Editor, Matt Roush reports on Federal research jums at U of M and more.
Massachusetts-based A123 Systems Monday formally opened what it called the largest lithium-ion battery production plant in North America. A123′s new Livonia plant is expected to expand A123’s manufacturing capabilities by up to 600 megawatt-hours […]
WWJ Newsradio’s Technology Editor, Matt Roush reports on lithium ion batteries made in Livonia, agricultural content in windows and more.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013