Honda’s Acura brand is recalling 76,000 TSX sedans in 22 cold-weather states, including Michigan.
Honda is recalling nearly 250,000 vehicles worldwide for brakes that can suddenly kick in even when the driver isn’t braking.
Honda is recalling 172,200 small SUVs and cars in the U.S. because the doors may not close.
WWJ AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert gives us a video recap of North American International Auto Show Press Preview Days
Honda Motor Co. says it wants to check the driver’s air bags on another 833,000 vehicles for a possible defect.
Does it bother you that Calvin Johnson did this commercial?
If you own a Honda — and you gave the car company your e-mail address — listen up: Thieves have hacked into Honda’s Owner Link or My Acura Vehicle accounts. The auto maker says the […]
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013