Affordable Care Act
The Small Business Association of Michigan Monday launched Decision Point, an online tool that helps small business owners understand and take action on the health insurance decisions mandated by the Affordable Care Act.
Fundamental shifts in health care, above and beyond reforms included in the Affordable Care Act, will need to be re-examined in 2013 according to a new report from Southfield-based Plante Moran, one of the nation’s largest certified public accounting and business advisory firms.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is closer to becoming a customer-owned nonprofit after the Republican-led Michigan House approved legislation Thursday.
Mid-sized employers gearing up for mandated health coverage under the federal Affordable Care Act had a chance Monday to listen to the experts from Massachusetts, which has had a state version of so-called Obamacare for years now.
The state Senate has again approved a proposal to end Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s tax-exempt status and transform it from a charitable trust to a customer-owned nonprofit.
A new survey shows that Michigan’s primary care doctors will continue accepting new patients, including Medicaid patients, as the state’s insured population grows under health care reform.
With as many as 795,000 Michigan residents soon to be eligible for health care coverage as a result of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, the Michigan Business and Professional Association is making a special Small Business Health Care Reform Guide available
In 2014, key elements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act take effect, including employer “play or pay” mandates, mandatory coverage requirements for individuals, and health exchanges.
In June of last year, the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act. As I wrote, this is the Greatest Tax Ever! I was thrilled to get a notice this year that I was getting a rebate check from my health insurance company.
Ken Cuccinelli aspires to be the next governor of Virginia after spending four years trying to deny women’s health care rights, blocking Obamacare and forcing his ideology and personal beliefs on the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013