Nissan is recalling five of its 2013 models in the U.S. because a faulty sensor can permanently turn off the front-seat passenger air bag.
Chrysler is recalling more than 744,500 older model Jeep SUV’s in the U.S. because the air bags can inflate while people are driving them.
Ford is recalling more than 154,000 Fiesta subcompacts to fix a problem with the side air bags.
Auto dealers in metro Detroit, and the Big Three automakers themselves, are waiting to hear more details about a dangerous safety concern: counterfeit air bags.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says a faulty sensor could increase the risk of injury to a child passenger.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (NYSE: TRW) Tuesday announced its next generation of adaptive frontal passenger airbags.
Livonia-based TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (NYSE: TRW) has unveiled its new ‘bag in roof’ airbag system which replaces passenger airbags typically mounted in the instrument panel. The new airbag can help to mitigate passenger injuries and can allow for improved interior design aesthetics, ergonomics and functionality while saving space in the instrument panel.
Honda Motor Co. says it wants to check the driver’s air bags on another 833,000 vehicles for a possible defect.
Ford issued the recall because of an airbag problem that could cause them to deploy unexpectedly.
The National Transportation Safety Board is set to release a study on Tuesday of 138 accidents involving planes equipped with air bags.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013