SmartAuction, Ally Financial’s online used vehicle auction, just sold its 4 millionth vehicle. Established in 2000, SmartAuction is a wholesale Internet remarketing channel for dealers, rental car companies and other consignors seeking to sell or purchase quality used vehicles.
It still owes the government just under $12 billion from a $17.2 billion dollar loan it got during the financial meltdown of 2008 and ’09.
Ally Financial will be Chrysler’s lender of choice when it begins selling Fiat vehicles in the U.S. later this year. Chrysler will begin naming its Fiat dealers in October and hopes eventually to launch 165 […]
Troy-based SmartAuction, the online auto auction for auto dealers run by Ally Financial (formerly GMAC) reports a shortage of high-quality used vehicles and increasing demand for its services. SmartAuction Wednesday reported a nearly 14 percent […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013