Attorney Anthony Chambers says he’s an alcoholic who drank as much as a bottle of Jack Daniels a day during the peak of his problems.
A man will stand trial in the death of a 4-year-old boy whose badly burned remains were discovered outside a house on a Chippewa Indian reservation, north of Lansing.
A judge has entered a not guilty plea for a man at his arraignment in federal court in the death of a 4-year-old boy whose charred remains were found on a central Michigan Indian reservation.
Anthony Bennett has been in custody on another charge since Carnel Chamberlain’s remains were found in June at a home on the Saginaw Chippewa Indian reservation.
A federal grand jury has charged a central Michigan man with assaulting a 4-year-old boy weeks before his remains were found buried and badly burned.
The body of a 4-year-old mid-Michigan boy was so badly burned that authorities had trouble identifying it as human remains, a prosecutor said Tuesday as a judge refused to grant bond to a man accused of abusing the child weeks earlier.
It could be weeks before a funeral is held for a 4-year-old mid-Michigan boy whose body was found under his house last week,
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013