Applied Computer Technologies Inc., or Applikompt as it is called, said Friday it had received U.S. patent 8,301,108 for “A Fourth Generation Safety System for Vehicles.”
IQ Telematics, a pioneer in driver distraction mitigation technologies, announced that its proprietary system, iQ-Gateway, has been added to the official Federal Communications Commission Driver Distraction Solutions list on http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/driving_clearinghouse.html . The list was established […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013