Arthur Blackwell II
The former emergency manager for Highland Park has pleaded no contest to mishandling public money for receiving unauthorized payments from the impoverished Detroit enclave.
Federal agents conducted a raid Wednesday at the home of a former Wayne County official and his wife, who is the daughter of Detroit’s interim Chief of Police.
The former emergency manager in Highland Park is facing criminal charges again, including embezzlement and misconduct in office, after the Michigan Court of Appeals reversed a lower court’s decision and reinstated the case.
Blackwell has since repaid $44,000, but was found liable for the remaining $264,000, which must be repaid to the taxpayers of the State of Michigan.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013