Voters approved the ban on affirmative action in 2006, but opponents to the ban filed suit saying that it’s unconstitutional.
State officials are asking a judge to reconsider a decision granting unemployment benefits to a former assistant attorney general who was fired after hounding a gay student leader at the University of Michigan.
A judge has ruled that former Michigan assistant attorney general Andrew Shirvell, fired for misconduct, should receive unemployment benefits.
Bill Schuette’s staff has filed a brief in the Michigan appeals court in the case of Raymond Carp of St. Clair County.
Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette has issued a warning about possible gasoline price gouging.
Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette is out with the annual list of your top ten consumer complaints.
John Sellek, who also is president of the Grand Ledge School Board, was arrested last week.
Rep. John Conyers is asking the Justice Department and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to review and possibly challenge the constitutionality of the Emergency Manager law.
Michigan’s attorney general has issued an opinion saying the owner of an apartment building or hotel can prohibit the use or growing of medical marijuana anywhere in the building.
Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette is taking aim at the state’s medical marijuana law.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013