The Detroit Tigers today announced the club has agreed to 2013 contracts with righthanded pitchers Doug Fister and Rick Porcello, lefthanded pitcher Phil Coke, catcher Alex Avila and outfielders Brennan Boesch and Austin Jackson.
Mike Trout, running back – There isn’t anything in Trout’s background suggesting he played football, but it looks like he could run the 40-yard dash in sub 4.4 seconds.
It looks like the World Series will go the distance and seven games for the second straight year.
Maybe you already thought the Tigers won in the Curtis Granderson for Austin Jackson (and others) trade.
When outfielder Austin Jackson tracks down a deep fly or Detroit Tigers teammate Phil Coke throws a scoreless inning of relief, New York general manager Brian Cashman doesn’t fret about the fact that both players could still be Yankees.
Jose Valverde – He pitched a lot better the second half than during the first, but there was still a dropoff from last season.
Three Degrees Of Pat Caputo: Three Reasons Austin Jackson Is The Detroit Tigers MIP (Most Important Player)
Jackson is not only by far the Tigers’ best fielder, but he plays a premier position, center field.
It wasn’t “The Catch,” but it certainly was “A Catch,” and a very important one at that.
It’s not a ‘dis.’ Not dropping hate. Not smack talking.
There are comebacks, there are great comebacks, and then there’s Sunday’s Tigers comeback against the Indians.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013