The probe by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration covers more than 103,000 Corvettes from the 2005 through 2007 model years.
New cameras will read red lights, help drivers avoid pedestrians and potholes.
Consumer Reports lists its best domestic brand vehicles.
On the heels of the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Chicago is pulling out all the stops to preview the best and brightest in automobiles.
We’re taking this space as the year wraps up to bring you the biggest, most controversial stories that dominated Motown in 2012.
“It’s the car I’ve wanted since I was a little kid.” – Tim and his AMC Eagle
General Motors and Isuzu are recalling more than 258,000 SUVs in the U.S. and Canada to fix short-circuits in power window and door lock switches that can cause fires.
“A great car for adventures with my roommate!” – Tanya and her Chevy Cobalt
“This car has been to Chicago, Niagra Falls, Columbus and Pittsburgh!” – Justin and his Ford Focus
“I do a lot of shopping! You can fit a lot in here.” – Deanna and her Dodge Journey
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013