A 2-year-old subsidiary of the Austrian auto supplier AVL aims to use sophisticated mathematics to take the guesswork out of profitable technology investments.
The City of Ann Arbor’s automatic vehicle location (AVL) system now has a public-facing Web site for citizens to view the progress of snow plows within an online city map.
AVL, the German auto engineering company with its North American headquarters in Plymouth, announced that it has been chosen by the Environmental Protection Agency for a critical, industry-changing initiative related to fuel economy and establishing electrification standards for hybrid and electric vehicles.
AVL, the German automotive powertrain engineering company with North American operations in Plymouth, has been awarded a contract by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for critical automotive emissions testing to take place at the National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory in Ann Arbor.
Plymouth-based AVL North America says its simulation platform has contributed to Aptera Motors’ electric vehicle concept, the Aptera 2e, an Alternative Class finalist in the Progressive Insurance Automotive X Prize competition.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013