More taxpayer dollars are needed to defend Wayne County against a lawsuit filed by a former top aid to County Executive Bob Ficano.
In his suit, Azzam Elder claims Ficano has covered up several other severance deals with county employees following the Mullin controversy.
Wayne County’s former deputy executive claims in a whistleblowers’ suit that his ex-boss tried to cover-up severance deals for top appointees.
Amid a severance scandal and a shakeup in Wayne County Government, Roberto Ficano was asked if he’s planning to resign.
Embattled Wayne County Deputy Executive Azzam Elder is out and former U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Collins is in.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013